* Applies relationship selling & relationship management principles & techniques, counsels customers relative to their commercial & personal financial needs & goals, satisfying those needs.
* Provides relationship management for portfolio of commercial customers & individuals connected commercial accounts.
* Responsible for quality of: the opportunity, information, analysis, credit decision & profitability.
* Responsible for aggressive, focused profitable sales of both credit/non-credit products to customers and prospects in the mid-market place including self-development of an extensive network of referral sources through effective strategy of community involvement.
* Commercial and personal discretionary/approval lending limits
* RISR qualified
* Expert level knowledge of MM market commercial credit/non-credit products, negotiation skills, self-motivator, and manager. Strong written & oral communication skills, and high level of technology literacy
* Proficient level knowledge of: personal and commercial credit/non-credit products & services.
* Desirable: willingness to enroll in external courses and pursue continuous learning.
At our company, we have been helping our customers and communities for over 195 years. Working with us means being part of a team of talented and passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.
To find out more visit our website at www.bmo.com/careers.
"BMO Financial Group is committed to an inclusive and barrier-free workplace. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives."